Safe sex is the precautions which you should do while having intercourse so that you can protect yourself and your partner against sexually transmissible injections (STIs) and even unplanned pregnancy. If during sexual intercourse you or your partner does not exchange semen, vaginal fluids or blood is considered to be safe sex. Having unsafe sex may put you and your partner at risk of different STIs diseases like Syphilis, Mycoplasma genitalium, HIV or hepatitis B, Chlamydia and many more.
We at Chennai Passion take all precaution with our escorts in Chennai and all our escorts goes through routine checkup every week so that our customers does not face any difficulties in their life. We also recommend our customers to use condoms with our girls while having intercourse, even our girls will recommend you the same while they are with you in your bed and our escorts also uses female condoms while having sex.
Always Use Condoms for Safe Sex
Condoms are the best available protection against the diseases like HIV or any STIs. Condoms provide a protection barrier for any sexual transmissible disease to transfer from one body to another. Whenever you book escorts from us our Chennai escorts girls will surely recommend you to use condoms and they will use one too because all girls in our agency are high profile ladies and they don’t want their personal life to get ruined. One thing is to be kept in mind that condoms provide protection only if used correctly and our girls can help you in that because they are also trained in all preventive measures.
Some points to be kept in mind while using condoms:
- Use condoms on vibrators and other sex toys after sterilizing the toys first.
- For digital penetration of vagina or anus use latex gloves and a dental dam during oral sex.
- Remember condoms are only for one time use so never use a used condom. Use new condom after checking manufacturing dates and open the pack carefully, don’t tear the condom.
- For extra lubrication use water based lubricants, other lubricants may damage the condom.
Sexual Activities with Low Risk of STIs Transmission
Prefer sexual activities which have low risks of transmission of sexual diseases. Some of them are:
- Kissing, other than deep throat(French kissing)
- Ejaculating on outer skin
- Sexual intercourse using a barrier like a condom or female condom.
We wish, you might find this blog useful and always take precautions while having sex with our Chennai escorts or any other girls. We wish you a happy life and take care.